Monday, September 29, 2008

Two month check up...

Last week Jadyn had her two month check up - I can't believe she is already that old! She also got her shots, which was kind of sad - I think the needle was longer than her little bird leg! She is now 22 1/2 inches long (75%) and 8lb 12oz (10%) and her head is in the 25%.  So basically she is very long and skinny!


I took these pics after her appointment - we were trying so hard to make her smile, but she just looked at us like this the entire time. She is still pretty cute though!



she loves to do her tummy time on the boppy!




13 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

She looks so cute and big! Give her a kiss for us! (but mostly just for me!)

Britni said...

It is so fun to see how much they change in just a few weeks! She is holding her little head up so good! She is growing up just fine, no worries!

Emily said...

She is getting so big, really I can't believe it has been 2 months either. She is adorable and I know your mom is so excited to come spend some time with you guys.

paulak said...

She is so beautiful. They do grow fast...don't blink. Congrats Jordan on the white coat. You look professional now. Love the video. Glad your feet are back to normal and cute as ever.

Jared and Jessica said...

so cute! i love the pictures of her on the boppy!

HDVB said...

absolutely adorable...I need to come over and see you guys and hold that little munchkin!

Natalie said...

That picture of her smiling is so cute! It's weird to see Jordan in a dental coat; it looks like he is playing "grown up" except for the fact that he's not playing anymore!

Danielle and Brian said...

I cannot believe that she is two months already! WOW thats crazy. She is so dang cute! Sad that she had to get all those shots, I know how that all goes, so it makes me sad to know that she had to go through what i put kids through every day! haha oh...sad!

Melinda said...

She's so little!...I mean big and strong! :) Aren't shots just traumatizing? It makes me feel bad, but you know it's the best thing for them of course.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Jayden is such a cute little girl! Can't wait to see your new apartment! I am so jealous that your mom is coming to visit! I miss my folks soo much! See you in a few weeks then sometime, we'll have a game night when you're available! ;)

Devyn said...

what.. and you have a little one too! i am so excited for you! Tristen had a baby in July! And my little abby is one month now. maybe they could be friends :) but yes i have another stinker too.. jaxon he is almost one and a half. they are so fun! dont you just love being a mommy! its good to hear from you! im so excited you have a blog!!!!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Yeah! Heather I am so glad that you found me, it has been way too long! Your little girl is ADORBLE, of course that's to be expected look at her mom! It will be great to keep in touch with you, good luck in dental school:o)

Nichole said...

HEATHER! I was so pumped that you found me! Your little family is so darling, and your little girl is absolutly beautiful. So glad to hear from you, I can't wait to keep up with what you are up to through your blog. You are such a sweetie, I miss you!