Sunday, October 12, 2008

O-H-I-O

A couple of Saturdays ago Jordan and I went to our first Ohio State Football game - Jordan was in heaven and I had a lot of fun.  It is amazing how big the stadium is and how crazy the fans are - it was definitely a huge change from Utah State football... we won!


here is a pic of the outside of the stadium and all of the tailgating fans surrounding it

here is the inside of the stadium - it holds over 106,000 people!

don't we look like true buckeye fans!

Jadyn couldn't come to the game, but we dressed her in buckeye gear just for fun


12 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Oh my gosh, she looks so cute and big(well for her)! Heather you are looking really good, I haven't seen many pictures of you lately. We had snow today and it made me think of Christmas and seeing you guys! Yeah! Only about 2 more months!!

Devyn said...

how cute! looks like you had fun!

Lacey said...

So darling, all the way down to the binky! Looks like tons of fun!

Nana Humbert said...

Why does Heidi always get to post comments first....geezzz. Heather I was just going to say how good you are looking. Keep it up. Cute hubby and baby, too.

clairesmom05 said...

Come on! Get with the program Nana Humbert! (Just kidding! All Claire and I do all day is check for new pictures of Jadyn!)

Danielle and Brian said...

poor Jadyn got left!! haha Looks like so much fun! Hopefully we might be able to join you guys out there. Heather how did you make it through all the interviews, I was like a nervous wreck when Brian left this morning for Virginia. You look great as always! Hope things are going good!

paulak said...

Go Buckeyes! Jadyn is too cute for Ohio, but I bet she's lovin' it there.

The Maughan's said...

You have a baby girl!! She is so cute. It's been forever since we've seen you guys! We've missed you! Jordan, Congrats about Dental School that's awesome.

Nana Humbert said...

Hey there, Claires mom!! I'm lucky i even know how to get to Jordan and Heather's blog. I tried to find the little black rectangle on your blog, but I can't seem to see it. We need to see some pics of Claire.

Heather said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Hope all is well out in Ohio! Love the Ohio state onsie, so cute!

Adams' said...

Heather, you look great! It looks like you are having a ton of fun being a mom and living in Ohio. Go Buckeyes!! You don't even look like you have had a baby...Hope to see you soon!

Nana Humbert said...

Jordan and Heather, check out my blog!