Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dad playing with his girl...

Jadyn has been "talking" so much lately - it is so cute and funny. I took this funny video of him kissing/teasing her and she would talk so loud and try to eat his face - check it out...

8 comments:

Nana Humbert said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Was she hungry?

Britni said...

Isn't it so sweet to watch daddys playing with their kids?! She is getting a lot more interactive with you guys, that is way cute!

clairesmom05 said...

We LOVE her! That is so sweet! (are you trying to raise a cannibal?)

Jen said...

Ha, that is so cute! She is getting so big, what a big girl in her tubby!

HDVB said...

Jordan and Heather-
That is adorable! Jadyn is the cutest little thing, and I'm not biased in anyway :) I can't believe how big she is getting! I've decided we are coming over FOR REAL!

paulak said...

That was really fun to watch. She is so stinkin' cute!

Karrissa Winward said...

That is so fun! I love her cute voice!

Danielle and Brian said...

you, my dear are always always invited!! I wish that you were here with us all the time!