I feel like Jadyn is growing up so fast - she is already sleeping over eight hours through the night (which I am thrilled about!), she just rolled over today, and she is gets more alert every day. We love her so much... (By the way...I know I post a lot of Jadyn that most of you probably think isn't very interesting but, by popular demand from family far away, we were told to post pictures of Jadyn...
I did a little photo shoot of Jadyn in her church dress
9 comments:
She rolled over? That's crazy! The last time I saw her she couldn't even move her head from one side to the other when laying on the floor. It's true...they really do grow up so fast!:) You need to get some video of her rolling over, or even just playing on the floor.
oh Jadyn...such a little cutie! Seeing them explore things around them and the little things they do is amazing, however small of a thing it is! She really is looking so much stronger than newborns...even though she seems so little!
She is gettting so big! What a sweetheart.
I love the photo shoot. I'm that you're family at home is always dying for pictures ;) She is just TOO CUTE!
They really do grow up so dang fast, so enjoy ever min.
She is such a doll! I can't believe how fast they grow!!!
She's a little cutie. It's crazy how fast they grow. It's fun to see them learn new things, but you still want them to stay little.
Oh and p.s. I'm thrilled for you that she's sleeping through the night!
GO JADYN! She does look soo big-well kinda. I love that green dress. She's still adorable.
Post a Comment