Jadyn has just recently been smiling a lot - and it is so much fun! It is crazy how much one smile can make up for a bad night! Here is some video we got of her having fun with her dad...
oh i miss you guys! hearing your voices made me sad!! Bri got is first interview invite today..but SHHH he doesnt know yet. He is at work, but its not Ohio State so we are going to need to work on that so that we can see you guys! How fun that she is smiling!!
4 comments:
She is adorable! Claire and I have watched it 4 times already and counting!
Oh I love those first smiles!
Oh my gosh, I miss her so much...and you guys too. Your house is darling!
oh i miss you guys! hearing your voices made me sad!! Bri got is first interview invite today..but SHHH he doesnt know yet. He is at work, but its not Ohio State so we are going to need to work on that so that we can see you guys! How fun that she is smiling!!
Post a Comment