Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well we are pretty much unpacked and our house is starting to feel like a home (I will post some pics when it is complete). I don't have a lot to post because we have only been here a week and I have pretty much been a hermit in my home, but eventually I will leave and have some fun things to post. In the mean time I will just post more pictures of Jadyn for family and friends...

Jadyn in her swing sleeping peacefully


Jadyn sitting with dad at dinner - she looks so big!




5 comments:

Britni said...

She looks so little! It's amazing how fast they grow! I'm glad you got all unpacked..we are still working on it. Hope to see you at the Van Bibbers tomorrow!

Danielle and Brian said...

OH she just gets cuter and cuter in every picture! How fun. Good to hear that you guys are all unpacked...thats nice for you finally!! haha I want to see pictures soon. Hope things are going to go well for you guys there..I know that they will but good luck! we miss you so so much!

Natalie said...

I love that picture of her and Jordan- adorable!

Jen said...

Hey guys! Found your blog on the Maughans site...it looks like you guys are doing great! Your little baby girl is so cute! Good luck in Ohio--have fun with the Dansies and Baldwins!

Jen said...

Your baby doesn't cry does she? Joking, Joking. I'm glad you made it safely!