Once again I don't have much to say, but of course I have many more pictures of jadyn to post (it is ridiculous how many pics we take!) I am so close to having my house complete enough to take pictures - I know my family is wondering what our place looks like. In the mean time here are more pictures of jadyn...
Jadyn loves her baths!
she is just so stinkin cute!
12 comments:
Oh she sure is a cutie! I am excited to hang out with you guys some more...I need friends to hang out with so I don't go crazy!
She is such a doll. I love that dress. Its fun being a mom, huh?
oh she is adorable! I am so stinkin excited to see your house! would you hurry up and take some pictures!!! we miss you!
Oh, what a sweetheart! No wonder you love her so much! :) Glad you're getting settled in and that everything is going well!
WHAAA!!!! I miss my niece! She looks so cute in that dress...that was Claires right? That smile is hilarious!! She looks so big, her face is filling out. I'm sad:( Kiss her for me...oh yeah, I miss you guys too!
She is so cute and little. Looks like you are loving being a mom! I can't wait!
We are glad you got there safe. Are you liking it? Jadyn is so tiny!!!
Glad you made it to Ohio safely. Those are darling pictures of Jadyn. I can't believe how skinny and little she is. She is a little doll! Hope everything is settling down with moving and everything. It is so much work.
ADORABLE!! She is such a sweet little girl!!! Oh, and your house is totally ready for some pics to post! Seriously, I LOVE your place!! and a nice location too!
She is sooo stinkin cute Heather!! That dress is adorable. Hope things are going well. I got your birth announcement in the mail, good job they are VERY cute!! You got those out quick. You are very on the ball.
She is so cute! Thanks for the cute card. We miss you guys! I'm sure Nate would've loved to get together to watch the BIG GAME tomorrow night! It's already a given that we are not allowed to leave the house tomorrow night after 6:00. Too bad we can't all get together and watch it. I'm glad you guys are doing great and the house is coming together. You're my hero
She is just soo cute! Yeah! I finally got to hold her! Hey! Is your power out form Hurrican Ike? Oh.....riiight...I guess if it was you couldn't call eh? I will call and check on ya! ;)
Post a Comment