Well, it has been one crazy month, but we made it to Ohio. I would definitely not recommend moving across the country with a newborn - I feel like I am going to be tired for the rest of my life. I just have to keep telling myself that life will settle down soon! Despite my exhaustion we are so happy to be here and excited to start this new adventure! Jadyn is doing good - she has already changed so much! I am posting quite a few pics to make up for the past few weeks.
here is the big load jordan and his dad drove across the country. Thanks again to all our friends and family that helped us move - we could have not done it with out you all!
Jadyn's cousin claire was holding her and saying "look - baby Jadyn is smiling" we though it was pretty funny
9 comments:
Glad you made it safe. Fun to drive cross country, huh? Jadyn is growing fast...what a doll.
HOORAY YOU ARE HERE SAFE AND SOUND!
Oh my word, those faces that Jadyn makes are priceless!!!!! She is going to love looking at those when she is older! :)
Okay, so now that you are in OHIO! I totally agree...we need to get together and have some FUN! You guys should come over to our house this Sunday for dessert and games! What do ya say!? Call my cell and we'll give you the address. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!
Looks like I picked the wrong school for football... Good luck with everything.
Hey guys! We are glad you are here! We need to get together soon. We were thinking a BBQ with everyone who is arriving (since we missed the one in Utah). Give us a call soon!
Hey we are so glad to hear you made it Ohio safely and that things are going well. I hope things slow down now so you can get all settled in. Jadyn's faces are so cute.
Hey Heather! She is so cute! I can't imagine moving with a newborn! Babies are overwhelming enough! It gets easier though :) I hope you guys enjoy Ohio! Here is our blog address: jessandjarstephens.blogspot.com Take care!
Yeah! We made it in this week as well..and I need friends! Hope to see you guys soon!
Glad you made it safe. You'll have to post pictures of Ohio now. Man, we miss you guys already. Keep up with the pictures of Jadyn, they are cute; and I'm not worried about posting pictures, thank you. Just need to take some to post.
LOVE the classic facial expressions!!! HOW HILARIOUS!!!!! What a cute girl you have! I can't wait to see you guys!!!
Post a Comment