On Sunday, we were able to bless Jadyn. Jordan did such a wonderful job - he gave a beautiful blessing. It was a wonderful, but difficult day. It was our last Sunday in our ward (and we love our ward) and it was the last time we will see most of our family till we come back to visit for Christmas. Thanks to all our friends and family that were able to come - it means so much to us...
her dress was a little big - but she still looked cute!

our first family photo
This has nothing to do with her blessing but I thought this picture was so cute. she looks so content just chillin with her dad

17 comments:
What a great day. She is beautiful. That is a difficult ward to leave...I know. Good luck with the move and new adventure.
Heather she looks so big sitting there with her daddy! Give her a kiss for me!
Love the pictures! I can't wait to get our little ones together! We'll be seeing you guys soon, I'm sure!
She is super cute!!!! I love her little hair band!!!! Good luck on the trip to Ohio!!! We are thinking of you!!!
Ivy had the same headband for her blessing! Jadyn is such a doll. Congrats and good luck with the big move coming up.
Hey! I stopped by this morning cuz I was in Logan for a Dr. appt. for Casen. He has some serious projectile vomit these days so we are trying to take care of it. Anyway Jadyn looks so cute! I am impressed that she has already been blessed too! Casen's will be in Sept. I miss the ward so bad! Even Cam said to me sunday "can I just go to that old nursery?". I think she looks like Jordan...has anyone else told you that or is it just me?
She looks so cute and still so little. I'm so excited to see you guys and spend time with her. Lucky me.
What a cutie! I love that last picture of her just chillin'! She must be a really good baby to just chill like that! We are SO excited to see you guys!!!!!!
Beautiful Family Picture! Jadyn is adorable! Her blessing dress is soo cute! She still looks soo tiny!!!
It's almost time to make the drive! Ya for you!!! See you in OHIO!!!
She's darling! Of course she is though with the parents she's got. And I love that name too. Our blog is spennyandnellie.blogspot.com
I love the family picture; that is too cute. I'm glad everything went well. Good luck with your move. We miss you guys already!
Really neat. It is a great ward.
We hope all goes well with your next adventure. Your little one is a doll!
Thanks for the call, dude! Jaydn is a cute baby...must be Heather's genes :)
www.hankstown.blogspot.com
Sad you guys are moving! Your little girl is so adorable! Keep in touch! - The Hardys
Congratulations!!! I have been way out of commission lately, because I've been so sick, so I didn't even get to see you guys before you left! I hope that all went well. We will miss you! I STILL have a present for you sitting on my banister. Send me your address and I will mail it to you. My email is shandamk@msn.com
She is BEAUTIFUL!
we just had one of the frozen dinners you gave us- it was delish! we miss you guys terribly! come back ASAP!!! tell jadyn i miss her!
Post a Comment