Friday, August 1, 2008

Nope, still haven't named her yet...

I told jordan I wasn't going to post till we new her name, but we just can't decide and I had to post some more pics cause she is so stinkin cute! Next post she will have a name - so I sure hope we decide soon...


I love this pic - she looks so pretty!


we got her to relax and stretch her legs out - she is so long and skinny!


we took this pic after she had a good feeding. We thought it was funny 
how stuffed and satisfied she looked


Jordan wanted to bring her home in Buckeye clothes so bad but all we could find was boy stuff so Jordans mom made her this cute outfit and blanket to come home in.



14 comments:

Melissa Staker said...

Heather,
I don't even know if I can comment because I don't have a blog, but she is so adorable! Congrats! I'm so happy for you.
Good luck coming up with a name. If you have any cute boy names, pass them my way!
-Melissa Staker

Abbey said...

So great!! Congrats on having such a beautiful little girl... I'm happy that both her and her mommy are healthy and doing good!

I can't wait to see what her name is!

spintzdee said...

My niece so so stinkin CUTE! I miss her already! By the way, that "stuffed and satisfied" look reminds me of someone...oh yeah..her mommy! (Tee-Hee) Go Buckeyes!!!

Britni said...

Love the pics! It's crazy to see how little those newborns are, before you know it she'll have little rolls on her legs and cheeks that you will want to nibble on. she is a cutie...love the Ohio State outfit!

Kaydee said...

Congratulations!!! You and Jordan look like naturals, and you are right, she is so stinkin cute!!! I am glad that you are doing well and that you have a beautiful baby girl. Good luck with the name!

Julienne said...

ahhh she's so sweet. I expect her to have a name by the time we get back from our trip! I hope you guys are doing good and enjoy your time with that darling little girl!

Natalie said...

What a cutie! She is adorable. It was so great to see your little family they other day. Thanks for letting me come over!

bartonbeat said...

congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful girl! i'm so glad she is so chubby! she is darling! looking forward to finding out her name...

Unknown said...

Ohhh... I know the name now and I could totally spoil it for everyone...but I wont. I too love that little bundled up picture. she looks so sweet. We have to make sure we get together before you go to Ohio. Call me and I will Drive out while you are staying at your parents house.

Kristin said...

SOOO cute! We just love her!

Shaun and Emily said...

So darling! She is precious. I love the little ohio outfit. Glad she is here and healthy and your doing well! Congratulations from us!

Skye O. said...

congrats! I've been waiting for her to come on your blog. Good luck with all that is stil ahead! so cute!!

Mandy said...

Congrats on your new bundle of joy! She is such a cutie!! Good luck with your move...ours wasn't all that fun but I guess they never really are. We are so happy for you and family of THREE!!!! Congrats!!

paulak said...

She really is a beautiful baby. Can't wait to hear her name. Congrats again.