Yeah! we had our baby girl... she was a little over due, but thats okay. I went into labor on my own - which was very exciting - I will give more details later. She is 7 lbs 1 ounce and 21 inches - she is perfect!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Introducing... Baby girl Humbert (that's right we haven't named her yet)
Posted by Jordan and Heather Humbert at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Oh I love it! What a cutie petutie! Tucker is going to need some girlfriends..congrats!
She is adorable!!!!! Congrats Mommy and Daddy!!!! You are going to be awesome parents!!!!
Congrats! Can't wait to see her when you guys get out here!
Congrats you guys. She really is perfect, way to go! We are so happy and excited for you, being parents is the best.
Oh, yay!!! She is perfect and no doubt you are thrilled to be able to hold her in your arms and not your belly!!! Looking forward to lots if pictures. Congrats!!!!
Oh my gosh! You guys are parents!! Congrats!! We are so excited for your little family and can't wait to meet said baby. I sent you a text today... I got my answer. :) We can't wait to come see you guys. Hope everything is going well; I can't wait to hear the whole story. By the way, she is absolutely adorable. Love the pictures! P.S. Thanks for posting so soon.
Congrats! She is beautiful! Let us know if you need anything at all. We are excited for you!
Congratulations, What a beautiful baby. Can't wait to see more pics and hear the details. So happy for you.
Hooray!! She is SO perfect! I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Congratulations you guys! She is so adorable and tiny. You two are all grown up.
Congratulations! I'm so glad that you are now parents. She is so cute. Can't wait to see her a lot when you guys move out.
This is Amanda, Matt's wife from Hamilton's, I just wanted to say congratulations! She really is beautiful. I can't wait to hear what you name her.
Yeah for baby! She is adorable. I hope we get to see her before you guys leave...you should come have a play date with Tyson and Merediths baby and invite me!
Congrats you two!! That is so exciting! I hope everything went well. She is adorable. I will be in Utah a week from tomorrow and Joe joins me a week after that. When do you guys leave for Ohio? We would love to come see you guys and meet the little girlie! Let us know! Good luck with everything!!
Awww, what a little sweetheart!!! Congrats, Heather! You're going to be such a cute mom!
Post a Comment