Well, it is just after midnight and I was hoping that I wouldn't see the day that the baby count down on our blog would say "zero days until my due date" - very depressing. I guess she is to comfortable in my nice warm belly... I am definitely at the point where people look at me with pitty because I look like I'm going to explode - which is why I am unwilling to post a pic of myself at the moment. I just wanted to give an update to those of you who were wondering...
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh, your poor dear! I totally understand the uncomfortableness you are experiencing...except I had Tucker 2 weeks early! Don't get frustrated, she'll be here soon!
I am sorry. I totally know how you feel. Are you going to get induced if you go over a week or anything? Good luck!!
hopefully she decides to come ON her due date! ha Im sorry you are miserable! Let us know if we can do anything at all okay! and when she does come we get her for a night before you leave! O.K.! haha If you trust us that is! :)
You'll get used to everyone looking at you like you are going to explode. I have.
Brian
I'm going to be very anxious to hear when you have the baby. Every day we keep saying, "I wonder if they've had their baby yet." We want to come up and visit one day after things settle down. Holy cow, can you believe you're there-- zero days left on the counter. We're so excited! Keep us posted!
Heather, I know exactly how you are feeling right now, hang in there the end is coming soon. Good luck and keep us all posted.
Sleepless nights, bruised stomach, hurts to stand, hurts to sit. Etc. I remember those last weeks. Hang in there! It is soooo worth it! I'll pray all will go smoothly for you with the labor and transition. Can't wait to see your little one! It will be here before you know it.
I check your blog all the time so I know when she comes!!!! Hurry up baby we want to see you!!!!!
OH HEATHER!! I would have been at least 1 week OVER DUE if my doctor didn't induce me,so I totally feel for ya! Hope you have her soon!!! Can't wait to see ya'll next month!
I am hoping that since you haven't posted for a few days it means that baby Humbert is here! If not, I am sure that she will be making her big debute any day now! Good luck, I can't wait to see pictures.
Post a Comment