Sunday, July 6, 2008

only three weeks left!

Well, the time is drawing near for this baby to hatch, and I am so excited, and scared, and nervous, and I can hardly wait to see her!


do I look lower to anyone else?


37 weeks


I feel like I have been leaving jordan out of this whole process of posting about our baby... so here is a picture of him with only three weeks till the baby is due! 

16 comments:

Britni said...

I am excited for you guys! We'll have to do play groups! Tucker needs a little girlfriend! 3 weeks, that is so close! Maybe you'll have her 2 weeks early like I did!

paulak said...

You do look a little lower. Soon! Jordan, I think you still have 12 months before you pop...hee hee. That's a funny pic.

Kaydee said...

You look soo cute!! I am very excited for you to have a little one of your own! Unfortunately the last three weeks just might seem like they last as long as the past three months, but just hang in there, she will be here before you know it!

Shaun and Emily said...

Three weeks I can't believe it! How exciting! Shaun and I were laughing at the picture of Jordan with 3 weeks to go. That was great!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

YOu do look a little lower! We can't wait to see you and your new baby!! As for Jordan with his belly...THAT"S HILARIOUS!!!!

HDVB said...

Wow! Only 3 weeks left!?! That is SO exciting for you two! Are you guys going to after or before she comes? Oh, The picture of Jordan at 3 weeks is so funny, definitely wouldn't want him to feel left out! :)

HDVB said...

oops, I meant to ask if you were going to move after or before she comes :)

Kaydee said...

Oh Heather, I am so sorry I depressed you! I was trying to be sympathetic. I am sure that these three weeks, (less now) will be over before you know it!!

Danielle and Brian said...

You Look Great and I cant wait!!! But Im sad because that means that it closer to you two leaving!! SAD! Miss you guys!

Natalie said...

Yeah, I thought Jordan's stomach was getting bigger...

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

it's Whitney and I can't wait to see your cute little baby! If you want to see our blog just e-mail me and I will add ya to the list! cw-giles@hotmail.com

Jamie Younker said...

You look so awesome! When I had three weeks left my feet looked like footballs and my fingers looked like hot dogs... and I don't even want to talk about what my face looked like :)

I can't wait to see this cute little girl! and I love the pic of Jordan.

Ericka said...

I think you both look wonderful pregnant! I also LOVE your bangs by the way but am too chicken to cut mine any shorter than they currently are. See you tonight!

HDVB said...

Hey Heather! WE FINALLY HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!!! We are living in Westerville/New Albany area just NE of downtown. You will have to come visit us for sure and have a party or something so we can see you and your little munchkin! I have a rather odd question, but remember how you and Jordan found a website that sells Buckeye gear for less than $25 a t-shirt? Can you forward the website to me? We need to get geared up before school starts!!! GO BUCKEYES!!

Thedailydansie said...

Heather,
I know that you want to really have this baby but I think that you should update your blog first. J/K
How are you doing? Are you relaxing and reading like you said you wanted to? Good luck with everything and I'll hopefully talk to you soon.

Morgan said...

Well... Is she here yet?