Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two weeks old!

I can't believe that Jadyn is already two weeks old... she already looks so different from when she was born - it is sad how quick she is changing. I'm just trying to enjoy every part of her along the way! Things are going really great with her... being a mom is definitely an "on the job training" experience - but I love it. Things are going to get crazy here pretty soon. We will be moving in about a week and a half and there is still a lot to be done. I will try to post at least one more time before we move, because who knows how long it will be after that.

Here are a few pics of our sweet baby...




When we were at my moms house I was taking a nap :)  
and my mom was watching her grandkids. 

Every time my mom looked over claire would be sticking dolls by Jadyn 
till eventually she was surrounded by them... it was so funny!




8 comments:

Danielle and Brian said...

haha how cute!! that is so funny about the dolls! I love it. Kids are so great! I am so sad that you guys are leaving so soon! Please let me know if there is anything AT all that I can do to help get things packed or take Jadyn off your hands while you get some things done!

HDVB said...

That's adorable! She sure is growing fast! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO GET HERE! Let us know when you arrive so that we can come help you and also have you over for dinner! Good luck and safe driving! :)

Natalie said...

Love the pictures of the dolls. That is so cute. She's a little girl in training. We'd love to see you guys one of these days. I'll call ya!

Lacey said...

She looks so sweet and peaceful. What a cutie. And the doll sharing is classic! Cousins can be so fun.

The Smith's said...

Heather she is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations! If you need any help at all let me know.

Britni said...

What a cutie! We need to start some play groups, seriously! We should take turns every week planning something! I don't know about you, but I am extremely anxious about this moving stuff with a little one. Be sure to call us so we can get together in the next few weeks!

paulak said...

Awwwww! That is too cute. I love the dolls, it made me laugh.

Jamie Younker said...

HEY! I just stumbled upon your blog and was SO excited to see all the darling pictures of your cute little girl! She's just adorable!!! I love the picture with all the dolls... I laughed pretty hard. How are YOU doing? It's an interesting adjustment isn't it? So fun though! Keep posting!