Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Foot update...

I thought I should let everyone know that my feet did eventually go back to normal. Now, if only the rest of my body would shrink back to the way it used to be...

12 comments:

Taryn said...

Oh. my. gosh. I really need to stop hearing your pregnancy stories :) JK I know you love being prego now that you have your sweet little girl! Are you going to the game on Sat? Hope so! We need to get together again soon!

Britni said...

Yeah! Isn't it a great feeling to start feeling somewhat "normal" again! Aren't these little cuties so worth all the crazy things we have to go through!

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh good! How are you feeling?

HDVB said...

Wow Heather! you weren't kidding when you said they were swollen!! Wow, crazy is all i have to say...crazy...

Lacey said...

Amen sister!

clairesmom05 said...

Heather! It fills my heart with joy and happiness to see your elephantitis gone! By the way Spencer is so grossed out by what he calls your "fat man feet". We got a good laugh out of the whole situation! Thanks!

Ericka said...

I hear you! I have been running to no avail! I keep wondering what it is going to take to shrink my mid section...if you have any luck please share!

Anonymous said...

That's way to funny!! please let me know if you figure that-rest of your body shrinking thing out, I'd be interested.

Michelle said...

Haha, you are so funny! Well I'm glad you are enjoying yourself in Ohio and that your feet are back to their normal size. Maybe we'll join you out there in a year!

Emily said...

This makes me think of the movie "Shallow Hal".

Adams' said...

holy cow! What a cute little girl! I can't believe the change with your feet. What difference. So crazy how your body changes in pregnancy. ahhh!! You guys have such a cute family. I wish I could see you guys. During the holidays maybe when you see your fam in mountain green huh?!

Shannon Masayo said...

mine were horrible too because of preclampsia, and i was so worried they were going to stay that way. now don't your feet feel extra skinny? haha