Last week jordan went on a little trip to moab with some buddies to go "rock crawling". It sounded pretty scary to me so I just kept reminding jordan that we have a baby on the way and I don't want to be a single parent. Well he got home safe and had a way awesome time (thanks skylar!) While jordan was on his fun trip with the guys I was at home painting a baby crib - we have such different taste in what we think is fun!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Moab Trip
Posted by Jordan and Heather Humbert at 6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Crazy fun! That jeep looks scary. Glad he had fun though. I want to see pics of the crib.
Jordan and Heather,
I'm so glad we found your blog! Let us know if it's ok to look at it. Feel free to look at ours. We miss you guys! We're so excited to see you guys are pregnant and moving to Ohio for school!https://www.shaun-emily@blogspot.com
Post a Comment