Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baby Shower!

On Saturday, my sister Heidi and my mom did a baby shower for me and it was so fun!!! I got to see friends that I haven't seen in a while and all my awesome aunts were there. My baby got so much stuff like clothes, diapers, wipes, toys books and she got a lot of big stuff too like a bouncer, exercauser, stroller, car seat, high chair (and they all match!) and I got her baby bedding! 

Thanks mom, Heidi, and all my aunts for doing this wonderful shower!


Here is my stroller and car seat (the high chair matches these but I left it at my in-laws house)



here is my baby bedding (bumper pad, green sheet, and pink bedskirt) 
 I absolutely love all of it!



The blanket that came with the set was way expensive so my mom and I made the baby quilt to match - well I picked out the fabric, and she sewed it together!






10 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

That stroller is so cute, I love it! I love Pottery Barn kids bedding, what a great idea to make your own quilt to go with it- so adorable! I bet you guys just can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I by-the-way hardly keep up on my blog, soooooo, what's new with you guys, This is Emily Durkovich (you know me case es su case) (I don't spell in spanish either) anyhow, it was so good to here from you on my blog, I am so happy for you and your cute growing belly, I too am expecting and we are like a week apart, is'nt summer great :) I can't wait to here more from you guys, I've been wondering about my good friend's from Logan.
Peace out the Durkovich'es

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

SOOO cute! I love your kind of taste! Love baby showers, especially when you get nice expensive gifts! :)
See you soon!

paulak said...

Cute stroller and stuff. Fun for you. Are you getting excited about baby almost here. Too fun!

HDVB said...

Very cute stuff Heather! That is SO exciting! Thanks for finding me! We'll definitely have to stay in touch! We'll see you in Ohio! Or maybe sometime before! Also, what was the name of where you guys are living? I think Daniel and I have decided on Dublin. Congrats again!

Danielle and Brian said...

AHH!! so excited for you and for the baby to come! Everything looks awesome! I LOVE IT!! So i have to tell you that Kim (the prego one that you talked to at the wedding) she just had her baby last night. 2 weeks early! so yours could be just right around the corner!! Start boiling those bottles!

Shaun and Emily said...

So fun! I love little girl showers. Darling quilt and baby stuff. I am so excited for you guys to have a girl. You are going to love it.

Natalie said...

I love it all! That quilt is gorgeous, way to go Heather's mom! And I love the stroller and car seat; where did you get that? We shopped for that stuff this weekend. I like.

Lacey said...

You got quite the haul! I love the design on all the matching stuff, and the quilt and bedding turned out beautifully. Way fun!!!

Taryn said...

Hello Humberts! This is Ryan and Taryn Palmer. We are already in Ohio and looking forward to everyone else getting here. Found your blog through others, so hope you don't get freaked out by my posting. So far we are really enjoying Ohio. If you ever need to chat about anything, Jordan, you know how to get a hold of us. Or of course just check out the blog and post a comment!