Wednesday, June 25, 2008

San Diego Trip...

Jordan and I decided that we needed one last vacation before all heck breaks loose with a baby coming and moving to Ohio. So we went to California for the week with my family and we had such a great time! We went to a family reunion in San Diego, the San Diego Zoo, A Padres Game, and we were able to attend my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary - which was so special. The trip really was great, but I have to admit my feet and hands got so swollen, I looked like I had elephantitis. I'm not sure my feet will fully recover till this baby comes!

Thanks mom and dad for letting us tag along!

Jordan and I at the Zoo... the trees were so beautiful!


at the padres game...


Took this pic when the padres scored a home run... this was not posed!


my bro ryan and my cousins taylor and travis


8 comments:

Abbey said...

Looks like so much fun! California is the greatest for quick get aways!

You look so great! I cannot believe that you're almost done... I'm so excited for you two!!

Karrissa Winward said...

I'm glad you guys had a great trip! I am still so sad I wasn't able to come see you guys for lunch, sorry! I promise we will get together while we are in Utah, which means we will probably get to see your baby!!

paulak said...

Good for you for taking some time off. You will be busy soon. You look so cute...I love you pregnant belly. I miss San Diego, and Padres games. Glad you had a good time.

HDVB said...

hey there, your comment is gone!! FUN trip by the way!! Only 31 days left until your cute little girl is here!! How exciting!

Britni said...

Looks like fun! Nate loves baseball...we'll have to all go to a few Indians and Reds games while we are out there in Ohio!

Natalie said...

That sounds like so much fun!! I'm so glad you guys decided to go on a trip. I'm sure come 5 months from now you'll be wanting another one.... :) Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Shaun and Emily said...

That looks like alot of fun. There's nothing like a good old summer baseball game. Glad you were able to get away on a trip before you move to ohio.Fun!

Skye O. said...

hi heather. you'd think i could've found your blog through kristin's (if i looked hard enough), but i found it through casey & natalie m. they were in our old ward. fun to see you. i'm excited for you in this next BIG adventure. You'll love living away, even though times are far distant from home. enjoy your new little one.