Tuesday, June 10, 2008

It's getting closer!

Well here is the latest photo that I am willing to post (it is hard to take a flattering picture when every part of you is getting bigger!) I really don't like taking pictures in this condition, but I figured I would regret it later if I didn't...

33 weeks


10 comments:

Shaun and Emily said...

Heather you look so darling. I love the pregnant belly. I love the hair too by the way. I've been thinking of getting my bangs cut like that. Looks like you guys are doing well.

Lacey said...

You will totally be glad to have the pictures when the baby gets here! I think you look great! (And I hope that you feel great too!) She'll be here before you know it!

paulak said...

Wow, you look so cute. Anyday now, huh?

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love it HEATHER!!! You have such a cute little belly!!!! WE can't wait to see you!
Glad Jordan survived the Moab trip! I would be scared to drive on that kind of stuff!

Natalie said...

I love it! You look adorable! Where did you get that shirt? Can you believe it's almost here!?!?

Danielle and Brian said...

You look great Heather!! I think I am probably as excited as you for you to have your baby!!!

bartonbeat said...

you look great! believe it or not, my water broke at 33 weeks... so you're going strong! hope you are feeling well. thanks for your post on our website, it is so great to keep in touch.

Karrissa Winward said...

You look so cute!

Britni said...

Thanks for the BBQ! It's nice to know there are others out there in our situation! We'll have to get our babies together to play! Our blog address is nateandbritwatkins.blogspot.com

Allyson said...

YEAH! I found you! You honestly do look adorable pregnant, and I'm so excited to hang with you guys in Ohio.:) Thanks for hosting the barbecue, it was SO fun!