Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ohio here we come!

Well, some people already know this, but a few months ago Jordan was accepted to The Ohio State University for dental school and we couldn't be more excited! It was our number one choice and we are so excited to live in Columbus. We will be leaving at the end of August (about 4 weeks after the baby comes!) it will be crazy, but we can hardly wait!


here is the proof! (the acceptance letter)



Look how happy he is!

14 comments:

Abbey said...

Now that it's official, I guess we can give you our official congratulation!! i'm excited for you guys and even more excited that you have a blog now!!!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

WAHOOO! OHIO HERE YOU COME! You have no idea how stoked Jon and I are that you are coming to OHIO!!! Nice Buckeye shirt Jordon! You will fit right in! Let us know if you need help with anything! Please let us know what date you will get here and we would love to have you for dinner! Not to mention see you new little baby!!! Holy Smokes! YOu guys are going to be parents!!!

Oh! Love the belly pics! I think you look great HEather! Just think of me when I was pregnant with Ethan and you will very thin!!

Julienne said...

So I know that you are still secretly addicted to this whole blog thing so I thought that I would leave you a message so that when you check it for the 5th time today there will be something to read! thanks for the entertaining night last night! I'm glad that it wasn't a real prank call or I would have cried my self to sleep this whole weekend, would have had a crappy birthday, and would have not inactive from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. So thank goodness that it was an actual invite because we have fun. See you soon.

Jamie said...

Hey guys I just found your blog (I'm becoming an annoying blog stalker) through jamie and Carson's blog. Crazy, but it was fun to see how you guys are doing. Congrats on the baby, I'm due in August and I look about like HEather :) and congrats on Dental School!Q!! That's awesome

Danielle and Brian said...

woo hoo! Im so excited for you guys even though i wish it was us in your shoes! but soon enough! Maybe we'll meet you there!!! :)

Keslers said...

Hey I am so glad you started a blog and found ours, it will be so fun to keep in touch when you guys move to Ohio. You look so cute pregnant and I just know you guys will be the cutest parents!

Julienne said...

Heather thanks so much for sharing with the whole world what I look like when I go to bed! But I guess its pay backs for making you look like an obsessed blogger! Anyway I"m off to bed with my boot and Nate with his Wrists braces, just something to give you a good laugh!

paulak said...

Congratulations! I already knew, but I am still way excited for you guys. That will be fun, also because you will close to Jaime...too cool. Jordan looks stoked.

Julienne said...

Where have you been? We have missed you guys and I need someone to come back and keep me entertained. Come back soon, and I was going to post a picture of my boot and put this is for heather but I figured that I already embarrassed my self enough as it is.

Tim and Melissa said...

Hi there! I just saw your comment on the Weeks' blog and had to come take a peek. Congrats on Ohio and another congrats on the baby! So much fun! Heather, you look awesome!

I'm going to link you on our blog so I can keep track of you!! Good luck with everything!

The Scholer Family said...

Congrats guys!! You're going to love Ohio.

Julienne said...

Thanks for the yummy treat last night and we are glad that Jordan was so excited for that meal. It was pretty tasty even as leftovers for lunch! (Kenli) just throwing it in there as a subliminal message for Jordan. You guys are great.

Kaydee said...

Hey Heather! I am so glad to hear from you. Congrats on the big move to Ohio, you will have to say hi to Brian and Rachel for us. Congrats on your baby too. That is so exciting! You look really really good. Keep in touch, I will check your blog regularly I am sure!
Kaydee Ivers

bartonbeat said...

heather! it's your freshman roommate... jenny andrews (now barton). i found your blog through karrissa's! it is so great to see you and catch up on your life. congratulations on dental school & being pregnant! what more could a girl ask for?! i am so glad that we can keep in touch now, we have a website:
http://web.mac.com/ambrtn
would love to hear from you!