Saturday, May 17, 2008

Growing belly...

So I have had some requests from people to see what my ever growing belly looks like so here are a couple of pictures that Jordan has taken...and remember I do not post these because I think I look cute.

24 weeks


28 weeks

12 comments:

paulak said...

I didn't even know that you were pregnant. How exciting! CONGRATULATIONS! When are you due? Are you still at the "Hacienda"? How is the dental school search going? Can't wait to hear how you are doing. I am so excited for you. Thanks for stopping by our blog, I am glad we are back in touch.

paulak said...

By the way, I think you are totally cute with your little belly. I love it!

Nicky and Patrick said...

I am so glad you finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and join the blogging world. It is fun to be able to see what everyone is up to especially when you guys move across the country. By the way you look so cute, even if you don't feel cute:)

Adams' said...

Heather...you are sooo dang cute. It looks like you've just gotten the belly and haven't gotten pregnancy everywhere. I love it! I am coming up to Logan this week and I would really like to see you. I will call you and let you know. I am coming on Wednesday though k. Oh gosh...you really do look so cute! Hope to see ya soon :)

Julienne said...

Heather you have tons of comments! But none as great as from me. Just kidding but I think that you are darling as a prego lady! I think that a pregnant girl is the cutest thing but I might change my mind eventually when I have my own. We will see, but I"m glad you joined blogging and I am as new at this as you are but now we can keep in contact while you are enjoying dental school!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Heather, you look SO dang cute!! You're definitely one of those gorgeous pregnant women! I bet your baby will be as cute as you are- lucky her! :)

Danielle and Brian said...

AHH! Heather you ARE so cute!! I love it! and I cant wait until this little angel is finally here! we need to get together again soon! Im needing my Humbert fix! :) Hope all is well!

Karrissa Winward said...

Heather- you are such a cute pregnant girl! I love it! I am so excited for you and Jordan- a new baby, dental school, so exciting!! I am glad you started a blog, it will be a fun way to keep in touch!

Katie said...

Heather I can't believe you are so far along, it seems like you just barely started telling people that you were having a baby. I need a full bio...what names do you like, have you been sick, what happened with dental school? I need more! E-mail me katie.russell@hill.af.mil

Heather said...

Hey Heather! I saw your blog on Kristin's so I hope you don't care that I peaked :O) I didn't know you were prego!!! Congratulations!
P.S. You look way cute!
(This is Heather- Kristin's friend if you didn't know)

Jamie Younker said...

HEY HEATHER! I was blog hopping today and found you! How fun! I am SO excited for you... and you look totally amazing!!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

I think you are simply adorable cute. I know we never feel cute, I know I didn't...but now I look back and I kinda miss it. Wish we could get prego again.