I have recently been told that in my last post of Spring Break that I look "different". Now, this was not a good "different", like "did you do your hair?" or "have you lost weight?" No, this was a "have you gained weight?" just said in a nicer way. Well, to diminish any more speculation about how "different" I look, let me offer an explanation....
I'M PREGNANT
13 WEEKS ALONG
DUE OCTOBER 7TH
And yes, unfortunately at only 13 weeks I already look "different". I'm sure this has nothing to do with the bags of cheetos I consumed at spring break - it is definitely the baby that is apparently the size of a "medium sized shrimp" (I did not just make up that comparison). That little medium sized shrimp is most certainly the reason I can't do up my pants anymore :)
We are super excited! (and scared)
31 comments:
WOW!!! Congratulations! I didn't think you looked different at all, but I'm excited about the reason for sure!
Woo hoo! Congrats to you guys! Wait... this isn't a late April fools prank, is it? Because I fell two "pregnancy announcements" yesterday. :) Really happy for you guys though.
That's so awesome!! Congrats! Looks like you guys have a great time in Florida.. I'm so jealous! I want to take Mya to disneyland so bad!
Congrats! So excited for you guys! YAY!!
YAY YAY YAY! SO happy for you guys!! Two is WAY better than one! ;)
Congrats!
I wasn't expecting this so soon :) But we are so happy for you guys and I DONT think you look different. But remember it is all for a good reason!!
Congrats Heather, that is so exciting. I am due October 8th so am right behind ya.
I didn't think you looked different- so it must just be the pregnancy glow!! Congratulations!!
How fun!!! Congrats! I have fun keeping up with your blog!
YAY I am so excited for you guys! I wish I was living in the same town as you guys still!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And you DON"T look like you have gained weight already:)
Congrats!!! Congrats!!! that is exciting and why not?
Congrats! Super exciting!
You look gorgeous as usual by the way. :)
Yeah congrats!
Congratulations!! I am excited for you!
Super exciting for you guys. I didn't think that you looked different at all! Excited to see cute Humbert Baby #2!
Wahoo! Our kiddos will be so close together....I'll have to start hitting the gym with you after these babies come and we can get rid of that baby weight. We are way excited for you guys!
I thought you looked great in the last posts pictures... In face I was admiring your cute gray and white striped shirt. Congratulations on baby #2! Do you still feel strange that you are in the 'growing your family' stage? Bob and I do.
yay!!!! so excited for you. you will be two days late and have that baby on the ninth i just know it. :)
That is so exciting! Congrats to you guys!!!!!
CONGRATS! That is so exciting!
Well, I for one DO think you look different!!! WAY HOTTER and WAY more like Dreya Webber. :) Just kidding. You look GREAT! (And I don't think you look different.)
Congrats! That's so exciting for you guys.
I hope it's a boy!!
Congratulations you two! I remember when you called and told us that you were pregnant the first time. It's crazy how time is flying by. You two make adorable babies, you are the ultimate Mom, Jordan is the nicest guy, it just makes sense. Whip them out.
I just looked back at your last post, and I don't think I would have guessed your were expecting! Maybe because I knew already, but seriously Cara is the "glow" guru! :) Here's to the medium sized shrimp!! Yay!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!
How did I manage to miss this post...Holy Cow..Congratulations! That is great news! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Post a Comment