We had a great Easter this year. Holidays are getting pretty fun with Jadyn. She doesn't completely understand everything, but she had a lot of fun looking in her Easter basket (which mostly consisted of the Easter package that Grandma Cheri sent, and that is the good thing about her not understanding everything - thanks mom!) She loved the Easter egg hunt our little complex put together and became very obsessed with eggs!
We had a little easter dinner with a few friends - it was yummy! Here she is with her BFF Whit
This was before the egg hunt actually started and it was killing her to not pick up those eggs!
I have been having issues with getting her to look at the camera so I told her I had a bird on my head and this is the look she gave me - geez!
1 comments:
That face is so funny! She's like "you're weird, Mom"! Cute outfits, too!
Post a Comment