After the fun at Disney World was over we still had a few days in beautiful Florida. We went to Cocoa Beach where it was over cast, but still really beautiful. Jadyn loved running in the sand and the water with Jordan - she was pretty upset when we left. We ate at a yummy seafood place on the pier, it had such a beautiful view!
On Sunday we went and visited the Orlando temple, which was really pretty of course.
4 comments:
Looks fun! I wish I got a spring break. It's 2:30AM and I'm on OB call...just delivered another baby and decided to pass the time looking at blogs since I'm too tired to study. Looks like y'all had fun! I can't believe how big Jadyn is! We've got to get together sometime. -Jon
SO...convenient that you would put both parts of Spring Break on either side of THE BIG NEWS!
Congrats! I swear I knew it...
SO EXCITED for you guys. Can't wait to meet the next Humbert cutie baby!:)
xoxo
OHHH WOW! I can't wait for JOn to finally have a spring break in a few weeks! Your vacation looks AWESOME!!!!! Love swimming!!!
Sooo excited that you guys are having another little one! HOw fun! When are you due? If you need anything please call and let me know! SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! We should really have you over for dinner! It's been a while since we've done anything with anyone with Jon's crazy schedule!
Congrats on baby #2! How exciting! I hope you are feeling ok. Your spring break looks like lots of fun too!
Post a Comment