DISNEY WORLD...
We had such a blast this last week for spring break. We went to Disney World in Orlando, Florida with Jordan's parents. The weather was fabulous and we had such a great time. We went to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney Hollywood Studios over three days. I wish we were still there!
We went to this way cute restaurant in Hollywood Studios called Prime-Time Cafe. All the decor was like a home in the 50's. It was so cute and the food was amazing!
The waiter was so funny. He acted like he was our Dad. when we were done I still had quite a bit of food on my plate. He asked me if I liked trains or planes, I said planes. He then told the whole restaurant to make plane noises and he fed me - it was pretty funny!
9 comments:
That is an awesome Spring Break. Cute pics!
How fun! I bet Jadyn was in heaven with all the fun stuff...ok, I know you were really in heaven, Heather...hahaha. Your family is so cute, we miss you guys.
One word. JEALOUS.
AND...come on, you know you'd rather spend your Spring Break with bed bugs and me.:) HA HA HA HA.
SO glad you had a great time!
Yeah! I'm glad you guys had an awesome trip! I am jealous you were where it was nice and warm :)
What a fun trip!!!
I love love love Disneyworld (and Disneyland). It looks like you had a fabulous time!
Looks like you had so much fun! I want to go somewhere WARM! At least it MIGHT get up to nearly 80 this weekend. Happy Birthday to me!
I can't get over how cute Jayden is! I am jealous, I want to go on vacation:)
Riley and I are going there in a few weeks. That restaurant looks fun I think we'll have to check that one out.
Post a Comment