We had a really great Valentine's weekend. Jordan and I had dinner the Saturday before Valentine's at a Italian restaurant called Marcella's (Thanks to babysitting group - best thing ever.) Jordan asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day and I just told him a day of doing the dishes would be wonderful - and in return I cooked us a yummy meal. I thought it was a good tradeoff. I thought it was kind of fun having it on a Sunday :)
Here was my attempt at a photo shoot of Jadyn before church on Sunday - she would not take her thumb out of her mouth, but she still looked pretty cute!
We got a couple of Valentine packages from Grandma and Nana, which we always love and appreciate so much :)
Here is what Jadyn got from her Grandma and Grandpa. A cute Valentine outfit, a gift card for dinner out, a treat for Jadyn and of course some mindy mints from Grandpa (for me of course)
A couple of days after Valentine's Day we had a HUGE snow storm. Jordan even got a snow day and didn't have to go to school! To celebrate he took Jadyn out to play in the snow. This is the only picture I got that wasn't blurry from her walking away. She was so frozen and still did not want to come in!
9 comments:
I love that black dress! Girls are just more fun to dress I think ;)
Yes, that black dress is sooo cute! Can Stella borrow it? :)
Jadyn is so so so darling I can't even handle it!!! What a little beauty queen. Babysitting group?? I like the sound of this...
She is SOOOO cute! And that black dress,love it!
I'll keep the trend going and mention the darling black dress...so cute! She looks so cute in her little snowsuit! Miss you all!
I LOVE the picture of her all bundled up in the snow1 Too cute! And that dress..DARLING!!
Oh! I miss you guys so much!! Jadyn is so cute :)
Love the black dress! How adorable! I am always forcing photo shoots before church with my kids cause it's like the only time they are ready for pics! hahah
Glad your computer is fixed!
Hey, that's more snow than we have in Alaska! Maybe you should move here. What a great time of life you are in! :) I loved the pictures of Jordan working on your teeth. I said the same thing to Kimball, "I have never had a dentist examine my neck." Jadyn is adorable! I love the pics of Whitney tickling her! Ohio is a great place!
Post a Comment