Sunday, February 7, 2010

Here it goes...

Okay, so I know I have been out of the blogging world for a while, but believe me, I have good reasons. A few weeks ago our computer crashed and we lost EVERYTHING - so sad. The last thing our computer saw was a picture of Willow - you know, the midget. Let's just say we were comparing the mom from orange team on Biggest Loser to Willow. Looking at this picture now though, I'm thinking the pink team looks more like him...

Anyways... not that it is Willows fault, or the person that googled Willow :) We are just really sad. Let everyone learn a lesson from this - back up your computer! I have to say I have a new appreciation for blogging. Now I at least have a few pictures from the months that I never developed. We luckily also had a few discs of pictures and I recently made a DVD of our home videos since Jadyn was born - thank goodness. I am really going to try to blog more for journal purposes and so our family can see more of our offspring. Speaking of Jadyn here are a few cute random pictures...

She loves walking in our shoes and pushing her stroller she got for Christmas

I love this girl...

She loves the fishes at the pet store

We have been doing some pretty fun things this winter to pass these dreary Ohio days. Jadyn and her friend Whitney are in a Tumbling Tots class and they LOVE it! It is every Friday for 45 minutes and it is basically just a bunch of 1 and 2 year olds playing on tumbling equipment - so fun!




This is her favorite - jumping on the spring board

Jadyn and whitney

We have a pass to a science center here in Columbus called COSI and I unfortunately have not gone as much as I would like this winter. We have been able to go once so far this winter and Jadyn had such a blast!

Of course playing in the water was her favorite thing -she was drenched from head to toe!

They give the kids these cute little rain jackets

Jadyn and Davis


A couple of my friends and I have recently started a babysitting group and I am loving it! Once a month we watch all four kiddos for 2 1/2 hours and the other three weekends we get a date night - amazing! Here are a few pictures of Jadyn with her friends.

Jadyn and Amelia eating snacks and watching a "show"

Jadyn and her BFF whitney

Amelia and Jadyn - as you can see the girlies love this princess couch

Whitney loves to tickle Jadyn, it is so funny!

more tickles


11 comments:

bobandhaley said...

Jadyn is such a cutie! I love the laughing pictures.

Taryn said...

Dang it Willow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love that jadyn even if she does beat my baby :)

Amber Smith said...

I've got a pass to COSI too! Next you go let me know.

Ellen said...

Those pictures are all ADORABLE!!

heather said...

You lost everything?! So sad!! I love all the pictures this time around though - and would love to go on a COSI trip too! :)

Bart and Krista said...

Those tickle pictures are my favorite. So glad you posted about my baby. It's more fun to read, isn't it?

Lacey said...

So sorry about your computer crash! That's seriously terrible! I'm glad that you do have your blog and some of the videos backed up... I'll learn from you and go do that same! Love the idea of a babysitting group! Who wouldn't love a few hours for a date night three weeks out of the month? Darling pictures!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Jadyn is so cute. It is so fun to see her little personality emerging! Hope you guys are doing great!

clairesmom05 said...

Heatherrrr...why is she getting so big? Although she is adorable, it makes me sad to see how much she has changed in the last few months. Seriously. I have tears in my eyes! Good job with her ponytails! :)

Allyson said...

Finally! And I still laugh out loud when I see The Biggest Loser. Sorry to hear the computer crashed...but Willow? That picture? I can't breathe. Those laughing pictures are so fun.:)

Unknown said...

such cute pictures. date night...that's such a great idea. eric and I should get on that!