Wow, is December gone already? I was able to go to Utah for the entire month of December and Jordan joined Jadyn and I ten days after we got there. A month might seem like a long time, but it seriously flew!
A few days after Jadyn and I got there she got a much needed FIRST hair-cut from my Aunt Marlene (she was started to have a reversed a-line or in other words, a mullet.) Thanks for the hair-cut Marlene - it looks fab!
The finished product!
It is crazy how fast kids change. In the short time we were there she grew up so much. She loves putting on big shoes and walking around in them - she thinks she is such a big girl.
She had fun playing with her cousin (well technically my cousin, we're from Utah, need I explain more?)

She also had fun playing with her actual cousin Claire. Here they are playing dress-up. Cousin Claire also taught Jadyn a new word - MINE!

Of course, we had to go to a Utah State basketball game while in Utah. We love logan and especially our Aggies! Jadyn had fun at the game - her favorite part was watching the cheerleaders and dancers (that's my girl!)
On December 23rd Jordan and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Jordan surprised me by taking me to Kobe (like tepanyaki) and taking me to Alaskin Inn up Ogden canyon, which is where we spent our wedding night. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of our 5th anniversary (stupid!) So in honor of it, here are a couple of dating pics. Happy Anniversary Jordan - I love you!
Here is Jadyn in one of her winter dresses - so cute!
This was Jadyn's second Christmas, but last Christmas she didn't know what was going on. She was still a little lost this year, but she thought santa was pretty cool!


Christmas morning was wonderful we had a great time with both families and we were able to have Christmas dinner with my family and Jordan's family together. We are so grateful that we were able to spend time with our family and friends - We hope to see you all soon!





Of course Jordan got something buckeye for Christmas this year - notice the shirt, Ohio State attire is pretty much all he sports these days.

11 comments:
Fun pictures! I can't believe you were gone that long, time did fly!
Oh Christmas. So sad it is over. Now back to school and back to not ever seeing our hubbys. Hopefully I will see mine a little more often though. I doubt I will be able to keep him away from his little girl too long. Happy 2010!
What a fun way to spend the holidays! I'm glad that you got to spend so much time with family. Looks like you had a ball! Happy 5 year anniversary! That's a huge deal. And your little Jaydn is getting so big! She is seriously just beautiful. How fun!:)
It was so much fun to see you guys! I hope its not another year before we see you again!
I love Jadyn's pigtails!
Jadyn is sooo cute!
Okay, I am done now :)
It was good to see you. I truly miss ya! Even though Hamilton's was making us mad left and right, the company was good. I hope you figured out how long you will be in Ohio. Four years? Three years? It's all the same!
I can't believe how much your darling little girl has grown. Happy five year anniversary! That basketball game looked fun. I miss Logan sometimes. Fun to see you cute little family.
Fun Christmas, I love her new haircute...darling!
Jadyn is a doll. She is growing up so fast. Glad to catch up with you guys.
Post a Comment