NANA AND PAPA VISIT!
A few days after my mom left Jordan's parents (nana and papa) came to visit. George came to go to the Ohio State vs Penn State game - which we lost, and Lori came to see her grand-baby. We love having company - especially me because Jordan is studying so much. So it was so wonderful to see them and for them to see Jadyn. Thanks for coming out! By the way, if any one else would like to come out... please do!
Jadyn with her papa
THREE MONTHS!
I can't believe my baby is three months already - she has already changed so much! I love staying home with her. She is getting so fun! She is such a wonderful baby - she sleeps through the night (8-9 hours!) So I think that is her best quality! Here are few recent pics...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We had such a wonderful Halloween... On Halloween night we had some friends over to carve pumpkins, eat carmel apples, and watch a scary movie...
Our cute little pumpkin...
The next night our friends had a Halloween party - it was so fun. We dressed up (which I haven't done since my freshman year at "the howl" at Utah State - which was awful!) We had such a great time - thanks Ally and Kevin!
12 comments:
Ok, your little girl is soooo cute! What a great girl, sleeping through the night, that is a blessing! I love the picture of her in the pumpkin:o) Looks like you guys are having a great time in Ohio!
You guys are so funny! I miss ya. Jaydn is just growing so quickly already. I loved the picture of her in the pumpkin she looks like she is freezing cold. Priceless look on her face.
Those smiles she does are so funny! She is definitely her mothers daughter! What a silly girl! Jordan, I'm lovin the dark hair, it makes your teeth look extra white...perfect for a dentist!! Miss you all!! Can't wait to see you in 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
How cute. I know Jordan secretly wants to be a Jonas Brother. He was always talking about how cool guys look in those tight pants. I always found it kind of odd but it all makes sense now.
That's a great look for you Jordan, hee hee. Love the pumpkin pic with Jadyn in it.
She is so cute!
I love the picture in the pumpkin-so cute!
Heather, Jadyn really is getting so big. Are you sure it has been 3 months, that seems impossible. She is adorable, and she has such a good wardrobe!! hehe
What a fun idea to be the Jonus Bro's! Love the fan club outfit Heather, and Jordan, the dark hair doesn't look too bad on you! YOur little lady bug is adorable!
Hey! If you guys don't have plans for thanksgiving, let us know, we'd love to have ya come over!
The picture with Jadyn in the pumpkin, has got to be the cutest pic I have ever seen.
What a cute baby! I can't believe how much she has grown since I saw you guys! You are such a cute little family! Shoot me an e-mail so that I can invite you to our blog...toshatunbridge@gmail.com.
Heather! It is soooo fun to see pics of you and WOW what a cute little baby you guys have!!!!! Seriously! You are the cutest family EVAH! I am horrible at blogging, but I have vowed to do better! So stay tuned....there's much more fun to come!
Hope you guys are loving OHIO!!!!!
Post a Comment