On Saturday morning we got a surprise package from Grandma Cheri (Heather's mom). It was so much fun to open it - it felt like an early Christmas! This is what it contained...
sippy cups, baby spoons, bibs, 4 colors of tights, church shoes, and granola bars - these might seem random among all the baby stuff, but they are for my morning feedings (nursing makes me so hungry!)
I wanted to add a few random pictures...
Jadyn has found her thumb! Normally I would not be worried about this, but since I sucked my thumb till I was EIGHT, I'm afraid she got some sort of thumb sucking gene from me...
6 comments:
packages from Grandma are the best!
Granola bars were a must have while nursing for a long time for me too! What a nice mom you have!
I miss her so much! She is just growing up so fast!(as dorky as that sounds, I really meant that) :) She looks like your baby pictures in that first picture. So cute! ONLY 2 MORE WEEKS!!! Tell my boyfriend, Edward, Hello for me!
Heather!!! That is so stinking cute with her thumb!!!
she's the cutest little thumb sucker i've ever seen!
She's so cute! Emerson just found his thumb about a month ago...and I was a thumb sucker too! Can it be inherited? I kind of think so...I have to say I'm a fan though cuz it totally calms him down.
Post a Comment