Most of the time Jadyn doesn't need her BINKY but when she wants it, she can't seem to keep it in! So I've had to be creative and figure out a way to keep that sucker in! This is what I came up with... and yes, I have to keep her arms out or she is not a happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
What a little stinker! She is so stubborn about her hands! Claire couldn't sleep till her hands and arms were practically glued to her sides!(Not to mention the ever present binky that she could not live without. Eventually it became my best friend too!) It's funny how they have their own thoughts on how they like things done...hey it's your world Jadyn!
Jordan and Heather!!!!! It's so so so so fun to see your adorable family! Hey.....I wanted to tell you the coolest thing I found out the other day. I was talking to my bro on the phone, he's going to utah state, and he was telling me about this adorable girl he is dating and how her brother is going to dental school at ohio state! LOL! Yeah....her name is Chelsea. Sound familiar? Small world huh?
Ivy has to have her hands out too. She also used to have the same binky problem, but as she got a little older she was just able to hold on to it better. Jadyn's blanket is so darling! Of course, for what we can see of her, Jadyn is as cute as they come herself! :)
ha ha i do the exact same thing with abby.
I love all the crazy ways we as mothers come up with things for our children to keep them content. She is a little cutie!
Everytime I think of you, I think of the dang gift bag hanging in my closet, that I've been terribly lazy about mailing out, so then I feel really guilty! Ugh. I think it will be too small now...guess it's time to go shopping again. What size is she in right now?
That's funny I have to admit that I have tried the same thing. She is so cute!
Love the blanket idea for her binkie! SOO cute! You are the cutest parents!!!! That's funny she has to have her hands out!
Ha Ha! I totally remember doing that with Brooklyn. It didn't work for me though cause she was to wiggly. Consequently, we never could get her to take a binky!
You are so funny! When are you guys coming out to the west? Don't you miss us out here. Keep us updated and maybe we can make a trip south (to davis county, or Morgan) to visit ya.
You're a genious!! Thanks for the dinner night--it was so needed and SO fun!
I always had to do this with my girls when they were little! I would swaddle them and stick it in! it works right!!! so cute
Post a Comment