| Oh Jadyn, why do you have to grow up so quickly? We are so happy to have you in our family. You are so silly and fun to be around (most of the time). You have become quite independent which is both helpful and frustrating - you think you can to EVERYTHING by yourself, but you are learning that sometimes even big girls need help :). You love everything princess, especially Cinderella (hence the them of your party.) You are such a sweet big sister - better than I ever expected. Hadlee loves to watch you do everything and I pray every day that you two will stay friends. You love playing with friends, swimming at the bay, going on dates with Dad, and having "girls nights" with mom and Hadlee. We love you Jadyn! |
4 comments:
she's beautiful! I love the way each year she looks pretty much the same except her hair got longer!
did she LOVE her special photoshoot?
Oh my gosh Heather she looks so much like your little girl pictures! She is going to break hearts... Not to freak you out again. Seriously this made me really excited to have a girl! Thank you for that!
She is so cute! Tell her I said to stop getting so grown up!
Seeing the year by year pictures really puts into perspective just how big she has gotten! Happy birthday Jadyn! She really is a sweetheart :) And love the pics!
Post a Comment