Our sweet Jadyn has turned 3! For the past few months she has been telling me she wants a "Cinderella - Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo Birthday Party" ( a mouth full, I know!) Well how could I resist! It was so much fun having all of her little friends over to celebrate her birthday :)
![]() |
| My awesome friend Jen made this cute invite - Jadyn and I loved it :) |
![]() |
| Decorating for the party was so fun! fortunately, I have wonderful friends that helped me :) |
![]() | |||
| Glass slipper cookies |
![]() |
| Fairy God Mother wands (thank you Ellen for the poms!) |
| a goodie bag of fun princess things to take home |
| Jadyn loves this Cinderella dress my mom made her - thanks mom! You are amazing! |
| We even had a visit from Cinderella! - Jadyns favorite princess (Seriously Amy, you should work for Disney Land) |
| Jadyn opening her Birthday presents |
| All the girls eating there glass slipper cookies |
![]() |
| Happy Birthday Jadyn! |








11 comments:
Cute party! I love all the fun things you did :)
It all turned out so cute! And lucky Jadyn even got Cinderella to show up! I better get ready for girl parties galore!!!
Okay, darling!!! What a fun party!!!! I bet Jadyn was in Heaven!
What a fun party! Everything was so cute.
I want to be at that party! I love the gift bags and cookies, very cute! Happy Birthday cute girl!
That looks a 3 year old's DREAM birthday party!! Nice work Heather (and Heather's friends!) Everything looks like it turned out perfect! What a lucky girl to have such an awesome mommy!!
This was the cutest party ever!!! I loved it! It turned out so cute! Thanks for inviting Blakelee!!! :)
I love everything about this party. GREAT WORK!
P.S. convince Amy that she should give up her day job and move to California. Disneyland will NOT be moving to Alaska any time soon!
So fun!!
I love this post! What a cute party.. maybe I will copy it for my party this year! ;) I can't believe my darling Jadyn is 3! Happy Birthday sweetie!
Darling idea!! Love the pictures. Happy birthday to Jadyn!
this looks like SO much fun! and i'm not even into princesses! (lucy makes up for my lack of princess enthusiasm.)
Post a Comment