As of now Hadlee....
- Weighs 19 + lbs (wish I could tell you her exact stats, but I can't find the paper!)
- Can roll around, but is still content with staying in one place
- Can sit on her own with no support and loves it
- still loves her exercauser
- Is eating 2-3 solid meals a day, and is able to try most of our meals
- Is starting to not drink bottles as much, it is a challenge to get her to drink 12 oz in a day.
- can hold her own bottle
- claps her hands when we say "yayyy!"
- will sometimes wave hi and bye.
- Sleeps on her tummy
- Suck her thumb when she is tired or upset, just like big sister (I guess it runs in our genes?)
6 comments:
She's a cutie pie!
She's adorable Heather!
She is such a sweetie! In the last picture she looks just like Jadyn!
She is a cute "little chubbers" :)
what a cutie!
Miss those chunky cheeks! I love that little monkey!
Post a Comment