We have been so lucky lately with having so many visitors. My brothers came in July, My sis and niece came in August, and Jordan's parents came in September (we are spoiled - I know.) Unfortunately, Jadyn deleted the pics from my brothers visit off the camera (so bugged!) We had so much fun with them going to church history sites, where the cute, old, senior missionary farted while he was giving us a tour. We went to an Indians game where I had pictures that showed the progression of us being in the nose bleeds to ending up on the front row and seeing the BEST fire work show. We went to the zoo, zoombezi bay, and some delish restaurants. Now the only place we will have those memories is in our minds (I'm getting more angry with Jadyn the more I write.) Moving on... we had such a great time with my sis Heidi and niece Claire - and I have pictures to prove it!
 |
| We had so much fun going to the zoo twice. Claire was just dying that she could ride in a stroller, so I let her hop in for a short ride :) |
 |
| We told them to do a scared face :) |
 |
| Another scared face attempt |
 |
| Hadlee was also enjoying her self. This is her first pony ever! Don't worry, I have since managed to not make her look like an old man who is losing his hair. |
 |
We took a trip to Amish country to spend the night and left Hadlee home with Jordan. We stayed in such a cute hotel. We started out with a delish Amish style dinner. The girls had a blast playing in the pool. I thought they would have a blast having a "sleepover", but Jadyn was so excited about it all that she woke up an hour after she was asleep and was up for 4 hours in the night - it was awesome.
|
 |
| This is the only Amish picture I have with my camera, Heidi has most of them (ps - send those to me Heidi!) These are the buggy's that are there way of transportation - seriously. |
 |
| These next 2 pics crack me up. Jadyn took this of Claire... |
 |
| and Claire took this of Jadyn - so funny :) |
We are so glad that Heidi and Claire could come visit us - we had such a blast! Thanks for coming girls! More visitor pics of Jordan's parents to come soon...
2 comments:
I don't even know where to begin. The "scared" faces are so funny! Also the pics they took of themselves are hysterical! Loved that trip, thanks again!
Sounds like so much fun. Glad you guys had such a great summer!
Post a Comment