We had a lot of fun decorating Easter eggs this year. We all got good and messy!
We had a little Easter egg hunt in our "yard" with the other neighbor kids. Jadyn had so much fun - she downed the candy as fast as she could!
Easter morning was especially fun this year because Jadyn was so excited to see what the Easter bunny brought her and Hadlee. They were just slightly spoiled...
Jadyn and Hadlee in there cute Easter dresses...
3 comments:
Jadyn's Easter dress is DARLING! Did you make it?? Glad you had a fun Easter! :)
Oh my gosh you guys look like you seriously had so much fun!!! I just want to squeeze Hadlee she is so cuddly and darling! And Jadyn is so gorgeous she looks like a little you! I can't wait for play dates!
Cute dresses! I can't wait for the day that your girls can do holiday stuff with Claire...hopefully sooner, that later!
Post a Comment