Hadlee had her 6 month check a few weeks ago - here are her measurements...
Weight - 17lb 14oz (73 %)
Height - 25.25" (18.5 %)
Head - 42.5 cm (39 %)
Oh Hadlee bug, we love you so much! We are so happy you are in our family. You are such a happy sweet baby and I CANNOT imagine not having you in my life :). At this point in your life...
- you are going to bed around 7:30 sleeping 10-12 hours at night and are taking 2 naps
- you LOVE your exercauser
- you can roll over, but don't seem to interested in doing it very often
- you LOVE your sister, you watch everything she does and think she is so funny
- you eat 2 solid meals a day and are starting to eat some yogurt melts.
- you are oh so chunky and I love it!
1 comments:
"I like 'em big, I like 'em chunky.
I like 'em round, I like 'em plumpy."
I really do. She is such a cutie! I cannot wait til you all come!
Post a Comment