Ahhh, Spring! Look at that bright sun, look at all the cute plants coming up, look at that temperature rising - love it :). Not to say we haven't had a few rain storms around these parts, but overall it has been wonderful - and we are so excited for Easter this week!
On one of the nice days we had I did my best to do a "photo shoot" of Jadyn in her cute rain boots. She is very hard to photograph these days...
She is a model, I know...
My sweet Hadlee keeps growing up.
She needs to stop doing that so fast :)
I try to take as many pictures of the girls together as I can, but this is usually how the pictures turn out. Hadlee smiling at the camera and Jadyn looking away and sucking her thumb.
Here is a cute shot I managed to capture :). I love these girls...
7 comments:
Jadyn is a little poser...I love it! I love those cheeks on Hadlee...she is such a happy baby.
Cute photo shoot(s)! Spring is doing all of us some good! Hadlee just seems happy ALL of the time!
So cute! Hadlee is looking more and more like Jordan and his family. I personally love Jadyns little poses, she cracks me up!
Aw, the thumb sucking melts my heart. Our photos go the exact same way!
Oh my goodness! That bum-slapping picture is HILARIOUS!!! LOVE it! Sass-a-FRASS!
Yeah, spring sounds nice. We get one nice day, then it's cold again. Cute pics of the girls. They are growing so fast!
I love the last picture of you girls! Sooo cute! They are getting so big!
I am also anxious for spring! What's up with this weather?!
Post a Comment