Friday, April 1, 2011

Ready for summer photo shoot...

Well,  I'm really just ready for spring - going on walks, the park, the zoo, the list goes on and on. Summer is pretty awesome around here also. We are so looking forward to another season of Zoombezi Bay (best water park ever!) So I decided a swimsuit photo shoot was in order - if you guys are lucky, I may just post some of Jordan and I next week :).





8 comments:

Braden and Chelsea Bendt said...

Their suits are soo cute! I especially like the picture of Jadyn sticking out her bum! haha

bobandhaley said...

Oooh, I like the last picture best :) Silly girl. Cute suits!

Britni said...

Love the booty shot! Can't wait for some Zoombezi

Unknown said...

That is some seriously cute kids you got there Heather!

Bart and Krista said...

I'm pretty sure my body looks more like Hadlee's and less like Jadyns.

Anonymous said...

mine too Krista, mine too...

clairesmom05 said...

Cute bum! (Why does no one say that about me?) I love their swimsuits, so summery! I can't tell you how bad I want to blow on that Hadlee's belly! :)

Jace and Nichole said...

Um I NEED A LITTLE GIRL!!! Can I please have one of yours! P.S. we are coming your way!!! So watch out... I might offer to babysit and them keep them forever!