Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Vacation

Well, as usual December went by way too fast. Me and the girls flew to Utah on the 2nd, Jordan came on the 9th and we stayed till the 30th! It was so wonderful seeing family and friends and doing fun things with them. While there we blessed Hadlee (pictures coming soon) and Jordan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary by getting a couples massage, going to dinner, visiting the lights at Temple Square, and staying the night at a hotel - it was wonderful, and just what we needed. As always it was bittersweet coming home to Ohio, but it is good to not be living out of a suitcase! Here are just a few highlights of our trip...

Hadlee with Grandma

Hadlee with Grandpa

Claire, Hadlee, and Jadyn - cute cousins :)



Hadlee standing big with her dad

Of course we had to visit our beloved Logan and go to an Aggie game


Jadyn is still cheering "Go Aggies, go Aggies, hey! hey! hey!"

We took Jadyn skiing for the first time


Jadyn, Jordan, and her uncles - Trevor and Ryan

By the time I took a picture she was so done with this ski trip!

The girls with there Aunt Heidi

Christmas morning!


The whole Humbert clan

Jadyn with her Aunt Chelsea

The girls with santa - don't they look happy?

6 comments:

Chaleese said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas with your families. Your little family is so darling, your girls are beautiful. It was so good to see you at Temple Square by the way. :)

Whitney said...

All of these pictures of your darling family make me miss you guys even more. We can't stop talking about the good old days with Jordan and Heather in Logan. Fingers crossed you move back to Utah when Jordan graduates! Love that you went skiing, priceless! Seriously, you guys are the best. Have a great final year!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe you came up to Logan and didn't tell me! No fair. J/K we went to Salt Lake so we probably weren't here anyways, but it would have been really fun to see you... maybe next year? But, who knows soon you will probably move back to Utah right? When is Jordan done with school? Looks like you had a great time!

clairesmom05 said...

Did you have to put the ugliest picture of me on here...I guess so! We miss you guys, but are hoping to see you in the Spring. Fingers crossed! :)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Yeah! Glad to hear we are both back from Utah! YOur pics are super cute! I totally know what you mean when you say you are ready to not live out of suitcases! We were back West for nearly 6 weeks and are happy to be back in our own house after residency interviews!


COngrats again on your new little one who is probably old and we just need to come and visit you guys! WE move in 6 months! FUn fun!

Adams' said...

AWWW...Your girls are adorable. I can't believe how big Hadlee is already...I'm with ya..They just grow up so darn fast! I wish we could have seen you. I know you are completely booked solid when you guys do come this way though! HOpe you had a great holiday. cute family! How has it been so far? Is Hadlee a good baby. Is Jadyn a good big sister?