Yes, January. This is one of my most dreaded months of the year. It is right after all the fun holidays - after I have just spent a whole month with my family, time to begin yet another quarter of dental school, and one of the most frigid/dreary months in Ohio. Surprisingly though, it is going pretty well - and it is almost over! I have occupied my time with trying to figure out how to make my sweet baby sleep longer at night (which I am pleased to announce that this has happened - 10 hours straight - yesss!). Jadyn made the switch from her crib to a big girl bed (sort of). I took the plunge and put Hadlee in the room with Jadyn and it is going great - it is so wonderful to have our bedroom back! We have also been consumed with potty training, play dates, music class, tumbling class, hanging out with friends, and making chocolate muffins - Jadyns favorite :). I still have many days where all I get done for myself is brushing my teeth, but over all I feel like I am kind of getting the hang of this mother of two thing - or at least that is how I feel at this moment. Here are a few highlights of January...
 |
| My sweet, chunky Hadlee loves her bumbo :) |
 |
| Here she is all decked out for the Sugar Bowl - Go Bucks! |
 |
| We just love our sweet Hadlee. She is such a happy baby. She loves to smile and she is starting to laugh, which is so much fun. She is getting good at tummy time on her boppy and I can't believe how big she is getting. |
 |
| No, Jadyn is not dead. This is her new sleeping arrangement of choice. That is her new big girl bed on the right, but the past week she has chosen to sleep on the floor instead. I don't care where she sleeps as long as just stays in her room! Seriously, I miss her sleeping in her cage/crib! |
 |
| Potty training... awesome. |
|
|
We will soon say farewell to January - bring on February! So far the plans for February are a visit from Grandma, the Mandiball (a dance at the dental school), more play dates, music class, tumbling class, and hopefully a date or two :)
7 comments:
How is January almost over?! Go potty training!
I can't believe she wants to sleep on the floor! That is so funny!!! Too cute :)
i am kind of playing with the idea of potty training right now so you'll have to post something when you're done so that i can steal your secrets.
Who is that chunky thing that ate your baby? I want to squish her!! Jadyn's floor bed looks really soft and comfy...what a nut. Keep the updates coming!! :)
Potty training is the worst. I hope your kid is getting it better than my kid. Cute kids!
Oh my heck!!! You just saved my life! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I would have never thought to do that!!! You are awesome!!!! :)
Cute pics of your girls! They are darling! I love how chunky Hadlee is! My little Taylor is starting to thicken out little by little... I just love little baby rolls! :) Good luck with the potty training! I may need some pointers in a month or 2!!!
I can't breathe.
That picture of Jadyn. Frame it.
HA HA HA HA HA. You're a saint. Keep up the great work!!:)
Post a Comment