Monday, November 22, 2010

Time for an update...

Let's just say blogging has not been a top priority for me these days. Any spare time I have is spent napping, keeping my house from looking like a disaster, and napping :). But my little Hadlee is changing so quick and my kiddos are to darn cute not to post, so here it goes...

Fall is in full force and is sadly ending soon - Jadyn loves playing in the leaves by our house.

In addition to Jadyn wanting to help me cook, she now wants to help me do chores. Here she is unloading the clean silverware :)

Here she is "doing the dishes." She is really just playing in a sink full of water pretending to clean some dishes

Jadyn and Jordan love when Saturday rolls around to watch the buckeyes play football - or as Jadyn call it the "foot game". All day she yells "go buckeyes!" I'm sure you can imagine how proud her dad is :)

We love our little Buckeye :)

It has been kind of chilly here so we have been doing a lot of this lately.


We love our sweet Hadlee. It is amazing how quickly they change - here she is doing some "tummy time"


8 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

You have such cute little kiddos. Glad to hear everything is going well.

Lacey said...

Hadlee is growing so quick! I love that she just looks so alert and content during tummy time. And Jadyn is a darling Buckeye cheerleader. :)

Taryn said...

Those pictures of Jadyn are too cute! Our children don't stand a chance...they are brainwashed to love the Buckeyes from birth!

Braden and Chelsea Bendt said...

They are so stinking cute! Hadlee has already changed so much! I love Jadyn's buckeye cheerleading outfitt!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

sooo cute! wish we could bring you dinner but we are in Utah! We'll have to drop by some time in January!!! Love the buckeye pics! GOOOO BUCKS!!!

clairesmom05 said...

Your cheerleader is killing me! So cute! I cannot wait to see that little Hadlee in person...she looks so different and so sweet! See ya next week! :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Jadyn is such a darling little cheerleader! Blakelee has an ohio state cheeleader outift too!! Taryn is right- we are just brainwashing our kids to be buckeye fans! It has already started at the Jepperson home and we have only lived in Ohio for a couple months! ha ha
Hadlee is darling!

Jace and Nichole said...

Oh my gosh I swear Jadyn is a little YOU!!! I seriously love your girls!!! PS I'm moving home next week so if you are around for Christmas call me!!