Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hadlee

My wonderful friend Allyson took some newborn pictures of Hadlee and they turned out fabulous. Here are just a few...





I had to add this picture because it is just too funny. Hadlee had just eaten and apparently couldn't keep it down - Allyson captured an action shot of it.

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE the one of just Hadlee in all the feather stuff! What a sweet girl! Although, that last pic kinda makes me want to toss my cookies too. Which is weird cause I don't really think baby spit up is that gross...it must be the seeing it in action.

Brian Hanks said...

20 Parent-points (these replace "man points" when you get married) for that last shot. That's awesome!

Britni said...

They turned out dang cute! Love the sisters pics. The puking picture is AWESOME :)

Naomi Hanks said...

She is so beautiful! I love the pictures of her wrapped up in that huge blanket. Also, that was the coolest action shot I have ever seen. When I first saw it, I thought she had a spoon hanging out of her mouth. Amazing!

Taryn said...

Wow! I can't believe that is puke coming out. Crazy action shot! All of the pictures are so sweet. I love the ones of her and Jadyn together!

heather said...

Um these turned out adorable! I love them!! And I love the feather-boa picture. So cute! I think the ones of her and Jadyn are my favorite - so sweet!!

clairesmom05 said...

What cutie nieces I have! I love the feather one and that first one...the lighting makes her look so sweet! Can't wait to see you guys! :)

Allyson said...

SO CUTE!!

Love these girlies...and yes, miss Jadyn and I are kindred spirits.:)

xoxo

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

These are darling! She did such a great job... Your girls are both so beautiful! I love the last one! ha ha Can't beleive she captured that one!