Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Even with the crazyness of having a new baby this month, we still managed to have some fun this Halloween...

Jordan and Jadyn carved a pumpkin together. She loved spending time with her dad and thinking she was in charge:)




We went to the Circleville Pumpkin show and managed to eat all sorts of pumpkin goodies and nasty looking carnival food such as these cheese fries Bart got.


Jadyn did some art work on her pumpkin with her Nana :)

And here is our little witchy poo going trick-or-treating. We just love her :)

Here is Hadlee with her Aunt Chelsea all ready for the Halloween festivities.


Jadyn and her neighbor friend Logan - I mean Peter Pan...

Jadyn and her best friend Whitney - so cute:)

All the neighbor kids in there Halloween get-up. They all went together from door to door trick-or-treating, it was so cute!


I wonder why this girl has been on sugar overload?

Sweet little Hadlee June in her Halloween outfit Aunt Heidi got her :)

7 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

That little witch you live with sure is a cutie!! I'm glad to see that the newborn shirt for Hadlee fits...too, too cute! I can not wait to kiss those cute little cheeks! :) Your family pic is cute and you are looking GREAT! December will be here before we know it!!!! Yipee!

heather said...

Dah!! That new family picture at the top of your blog is GORGEOUS. Did your friend do that during your newborn photo shoot? I LOVE it. And I dutifully needed to add how cute the picture was of Jadyn and Logan - you guys rock.

Jace and Nichole said...

Oh man Heather you have some darling little girls, of course!!! I just want to hold that little girly so much! And Jadyn is so big! I loved the Halloween costumes!!!

Darcee said...

Congrats Heath,
Your girls are so stinkin cute! I hope you guys are doing well! love, Darcee

Darcee said...

Congrats Heath,
Your girls are so stinkin cute! I hope you guys are doing well! love, Darcee

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Jadyn looked so darling as a little witch! I loved that costume! Glad I know your blog address... Now I can blog stalk ya! ha ha
Thanks again for inviting me today! Lots of fun!

Kristin said...

So CUTE!!! I love the pic of all the little neighborhood kiddos decked out for Halloween. Your little Hadlee is precious. Congrats!