We are so excited that our little girl has made her arrival. Of course we (or should I say Jordan) had a difficult time picking out a name, but after much debate, we are excited to introduce....
| Hadlee June Humbert *7lb 4oz *19 in |
| We are so happy to have her here - new babies are so sweet |
| Big sister is pretty excited also... |
| The last picture of Hadlee still inside me. On my way to the hospital - ahh, feels so good to get her out! |
| We love you sweet girl, and can't wait to take you home! |
More pictures coming soon...
25 comments:
She is SO PRECIOUS!! LOVE it!! CONGRATULATIONS!
Oh, and by the way, you look AMAZING both before and after!!
Congratulations! How fun to have two little girls. We are so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see more pics.
Congrats you guys! She's beautiful!! Love her name!
Congrats! She is absolutely perfect! Good luck with the new little one, you guys will do great! So excited for you to have sweet Hadlee in your home. Love the name too!
She is beautiful! I am so excited you posted pictures of her! New babies are so adorable... you're making me a little baby hungry. I can't believe you already have two beautiful girls. I guess maybe I'll catch you on your third. :)
Congratulations! I thought you named her after me for a second ;). Love the picture of the excited sis.
She is adorable, I sooo wish I was there! Congratulations! And I love the name!
Congrats! She is just perfect! Love her name! Love the picture of Jadyn! Love you four! :-)
I love love love her! She looks like such a sweetie! Jadyn looks so sweet too! I think they need their Auntie to give them lots of loves...in Decemeber. :) I'm counting down the days!!
Congrats!! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures! She is beautiful!
Congrats Heather! I'm so happy for you!
Love it! I haven't heard that name around for a while. Sooo cute!
Congrats! She is gorgeous. Ellen is right you look amazing before and after, you are glowing! What a cute family of 4.
Congratulations Heather! How exciting! I love the name you guys chose! She's adorable!
congrats you guys. she is super cute :)
loooove the name! she is gorgeous! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful!!
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you all! I hope that both mom and baby are recovering well... I'm just so excited for you. :) Oh, and I really like the name you chose. :)
Congrats-she's adorable! Jadyn will be a great big sister. Good luck as you adjust to mommyhood of 2!
Congrats! She's so cute and adorable! Why didn't you just stick with the name you were calling her? "Baby Sister?" I love her cute name!!
So excited for you guys! She is precious. Congrats and I hope you all are doing well.
I just want to squeeze her and give her some good lovin'. Can't wait to meet her in person...
Yay!! I'm so glad she is here and that mom and baby are healthy. I LOVE the name you picked! You did well ;0) she is darling. I can't wait to see more pictures and better yet meet her in person. Congratulations!
Yay, Hadlee!!! We are so happy you are here :)
Congrats! I just found your blog and am so excited for your your family of 4! Looks like you guys are doing well and liking Ohio. Congrats again both of your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment