Time for an update. Jordan finished his first quarter of his 2nd year of dental school - yay! On a not so happy note, the day after his last final he had surgery on his shoulder. It was a rough couple of days, but now that he is off his pain medications he is doing and feeling a lot better.
The one good thing that came of the surgery was Jordan's mom came to help out and visit. Thanks Lori! Come back soon!
Before the surgery happened we picked one of the watermelon that we planted and had a few friends over to enjoy the fruits of our labor...
Jadyn enjoying some watermelon
We got all jazzed up for the OSU vs. USC football game. Unfortunately we lost, but at least Jadyn looked cute with Brutus the Buckeye on her shirt.
14 comments:
Heather I thought of you when we were watching the OSU vs. USC game last night. I hope everything is going great. Your little girl is adorable and I am glad to see Jordan is still sporting a little Aggie pride!
Love that old lady Jadyn! And you look so good in the picture of your date night!
I loved the mini watermelon slices-I was laughing out loud! Grandma Jadyn is so cute! I don't really believe that is her standing/walking! Crazy how fast time flies! You are looking so good Heather!! I would even dare say tiny :) Keep up the good work! Glad you are feeling better Jordan, that looks like it really sucked!
Heather, you look so good! Loved all the pictures...keep 'em coming.
Why did Jordan have surgery? Poor guy! I love all the pictures and updates!
Why did he have surgery? Jadyn is too cute. We borrowed a walker for Kya too...aren't they so cute looking like little old women. Glad to see an update. Yay for being done with 2 years....Go Jordan!
We borrowed a walker toy for Ivy too and it's helped her out a ton. Jadyn is just so darling! Congrats on your watermelon growing... we planted ours and within one week some bugs had completely eaten them, stems and all! Glad that Jordan is feeling better after his surgery. Looks like you guys are doing great!
Sooo good to hear that Jordan is doing better! We need to call you and drop by to say Hi!
I am impressed that Jordan felt good enough to go on a date! Yeah! Heather you look fabulous by the way in the pics!
You guys look hot in your date picture. Great photographer- does she charge for her services? She should.
Glad Jordan is feeling better! What surgery did he have done on his shoulder? Jayden is getting so big! She looks like a little girl now instead of a baby. She is SO cute!!
p.s. We loved to go to Lake Powell with you guys when you get a house boat :)
HEY beauty queen--you look beeyootiful in the date night pic!!! Now, what to do with that sling...ha ha ha
For all those who were wondering... he had surgery on his shoulder. He dislocated it a few years ago and it has given him problems ever since, it kept coming out. So they repaired the torn labrum.
We finally checked in on your blog and it's great to see how Jadyn has grown. She's so cute! You guys are looking really good and happy. Dennis said to tell Jordan that people may be hesitant to come to a one-arm dentist, so we hope he can get back to normal soon! We miss you guys, but proud of your accomplishments.
Love, Dennis and Kaye
Hey- I am excited to hear that you're coming in December. We will for sure get together. I only work 3 days a week so I am sure we can work something out. Just call or text me when you get here and we will plan it! I'm excited to see you and finally meet your little girl.
Post a Comment