Sunday, August 23, 2009

One year update

Jadyn had her one year pictures taken by my friend Allyson. She did such a great job, and I am so happy with how they turned out! Thanks Allyson! Jadyn also had her one year appointment last week and it went really well. Her Doctor doesn't seem too concerned that she still doesn't have any teeth (yes, you heard me, she does not have teeth!) but, she is doing great! Here are her one year stats...

Weight - 19lb 12oz (25%)
Height - 29.75 in (68%)
Head - 45 cm (45%)






14 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

What a CUTIE! Those turned out so good! I really love the second one!

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

She is such a cutie!! Can't believe she is 1!!

Britni said...

Love how the pics turned out! She definitely has your eyes!

Steph said...

She is so darn cute! What a doll! I can't believe she is already one. They grow up too fast. Beautiful pictures!

Lacey said...

I love love love those pictures! They are perfect in every way. Happy late birthday Princess!

clairesmom05 said...

I just showed Claire these pictures and she loved the second pic too. She said "AWWWWW.... she's playing in her Mama's garden! What a little sweetie." (all said in that really high, weird voice she uses when talking about/to babies)

heather said...

These are so stinkin' perfect! She's so cute! Where did you get these done? I want to take L to the park and try to get some more pictures of him and I'd love to go there! :)

Heidi said...

SO DARLING!!! The first one is my favorite :) Can't believe she is already 1!!! Time goes by so fast!

Whitney said...

I love the one of the two of you. What a happy smiley baby!

Kylee and Skylar said...

Hey strangers! It's the Dyreng's! How are you guys doing? Jayden is SOOO cute. I can't believe how big she is. We really miss you guys. Let us know when you will be visiting here again...we would love to go to dinner with you!

paulak said...

She is too cute for words...Can't believe she is 1 year old. Crazy!

Ericka said...

She is so adorable! I love these pics and I think she looks alot like you too!

Deatons said...

Heather I need to chat with you girl! I can't believe your baby is 1- crazy! So, is your cell number your Utah one still or did you get a new one? I want to chat!
How is everything?

Kade and Katie said...

hey heather, just wanted to leave you a hello and tell you that your little one is darling! i love, love the first picture on this post... could she be any cuter, i don't think so. i'm also dying that she's one!! how did that happen? i guess it has been a while since we saw you. hope you guys are doing good. we think about you everytime we watch ohio play, we look for you in the crowd! :) haha! hope the shoulder is doing better, and good gardening! we love watermelon!!