In July we were able to go to California with my family for my cousin's wedding party. It was the first time that my family has been all together since my brother has been home from his mission. We had so much fun going to TK and Bethany's wedding reception - Hawaiian style! Congrats you two! You are such a great couple!
Our little family at the luau
Me and Jordan and my brothers went to six flags magic mountain while in Cali and had a ton of fun (well, they did. Let's just say I will NEVER go back!)
Claire reading to Jadyn at the hotel. What a nice cousin!
After California I was able to go to Utah for a week and a half. Unfortunately Jordan had to go back to Ohio for school. It was good to see family and hang out with everyone - it always goes by way to fast.
Jadyn enjoying a delicious bread stick at olive garden
While in Utah we also did a little Birthday Party for Jadyn so all our family could celebrate her turning ONE!
Jadyn playing with her cousins
One last thing to squeeze in this post... last weekend we went and did one of Jordan's most favorite things in the world - Boating! We had a lot of fun, thanks Chad and Kate for letting us come!
12 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting! I love her facial expressions. And her eating the cake...that was priceless!
Crazy-Jadyn is 1?! She's such a cutie. That picture of her with cake all over her face is adorabe! I'm glad you got to come enjoy SoCal! We live like 45 min from 6 flags-and I agree with you, I won't go back there! :) I'm glad you got to spend time w/ family in Utah!
I can't believe she is one! She is so dang cute! I wish we could have been in Utah at the same time. Will you guys be here for Christmas? I would love to get together!
I love Jadyn. She is soo cute and a big one year old now. Looks like you had fun on your trip!
Cute pictures. I loved them all and your hair is very cute in the picture where it is curled. Darlin as can be. Are you ready for Jordan to start school yet? I'm sure it's not easy.
Looks like you guys have been having lot's of fun! Your daughter is so darling!!!
her little blonde hair is so stinkin cute!
Jadyn looks like such a big girl now! She is so pretty! Looks like you guys have been trying to squeeze in all of the fun you can too before school starts up again. :)
It has to be said that her Utah cake was SOOO much cuter! (Ha!) I love her face in Claires chair! Also, I'm glad to see that you are keeping up with the pigtail! Give her a kiss for me!
I cannot believe she is one already, she is so stinkin adorable.
Can your little baby really be one already?!?!? Craziness! Happy first birthday Jadyn! LOVE how she just dove into her birthday cakes... priceless!
That picture is so cute and funny of Jadyn bending over head first eating her cake! ha ha! Love it!!
Next time you come to Utah we need to get together!! I'm sad I missed you!
Post a Comment