Well lately Jadyn has had a lot of firsts, one's that I think are worth posting about. She has been so much fun and we just love watching her learn and grow.
First time eating from a fork on her own (with some assistance putting the food on the fork!)
You may not see the phone she has to her ear, but she loves pretending to talk on the phone.
She is starting to love to take things out and put them back. Such as my kitchen tools - she likes to put them in my cupboards.
And her biggest first... She is walking!
11 comments:
Oh. my. HECK! That is awesome! Claire and I had a good laugh at her falling in the basket...we watched that part a few times! Love the little denim dress and little boots!
Love it! She is getting so big...and so darn cute! Now, if we could just have that first tooth pop through, we'd be in business!
Jared just saw pictures of Jadyn and said, "ahhh...Jadyn is so cute". I agree. Such a doll and so pretty too.
So stinkin cute! I love her boots! Can you believe how fast time flies when you have a little one? She is adorable!
So much fun!!! If only Ohio weren't freezing we could go on walks outside!! :) Way to go Jadyn!!
Yay Jadyn!! I was really impressed when she stood back up after sitting down. She looks so motivated and determined. Shane is still trying so hard, but he just isn't quite there yet.
She doesn't seem old enough to walk. Cute girl she is and oh so fashionable. We are excited to see you in a few months. We have the whole month of December circled since we don't know the exact date of our dinner date with the hutchingsons. Miss ya
Daydn,
Dis is Whitney. Congrats on walking. Can you push me in my CA now? I miss you Daydn!
Love,
Whitney
p.s. What does a lamb say?
Congratulations on the first steps! We know Jordan had nothing to do with this big accomplishment. Consider yourselves blog stalked.
I love her boots!
Hi! I'll admit: I lost your blog address. Then just the other day I thought, I'll bet I can find them, and I did! So good to see you. We miss everyone! Wow. Lookin' good! (Side note...... Remember the toy kitchen? I saw the SAME one at Walmart for $119.00! No joke, I actually screamed in the aisle. Tell Jordan, you made a great investment!)
Post a Comment