Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blogging is hard...

Well, it is not that hard, but I can't seem to do it as much as I would like (or as much as Grandparents would like).  I will try to do better - I promise!  Here are a few happenings since my last post...

Here is a few pictures of Jadyn and her BFF whitney, they have so much fun together...

Having fun at the Zoo

Chillin' at the neighborhood BBQ

Drinking from there sippys together




Grandma Cheri came to visit and we had such a great time - please come back mommy!

Grandma reading books to Jadyn




What a cheese ball! (not you mom, Jadyn)

9 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

I (and Whitney) LOVE this post! They really are BFF!!! I need to do one of these posts myself. You have some really cute pictures of the two of them! Love it!!

Julienne said...

I'm glad that we finally got an update. I can't believe she is already almost a year. That has gone by so fast. We still miss you after a year imagine that.

Lacey said...

I think little kids with their friends is the cutest thing ever. And it looks like Jadyn has a great time with her Grandma! Lucky girl!

Kristin said...

She is getting so big!! She seems so tall. I can't wait to see you guys again-we sure miss ya in little Logan.

Britni said...

How fun, Jadyn has a little friend! Your pictures are darling!

Ericka said...

So cute, and already drinking out of a sipee! Impressive! I Can't believe how fast time has gone since I saw you last! Hope all is well with you guys in Ohio!

Jen said...

Oh that little face is precious!

Danielle and Brian said...

oh my heck!! i cannot believe how big she is getting!! Wow! She is adorable!

Julienne said...

So I had some reminiscing moments last night. Bishop had an FHE at his house and we were sitting with the Deaton's discussing the Cruise inn. I mentioned that last year we went with you two and that you were nine months pregnant and sweating to death with swollen feet. Firehouse before hand and then a good old fashion cruise inn and then didn't we make pazookies at your house afterwards? Anyways we miss you guys and wish we coulda shoulda woulda started to hang out with you WAY before we did. Hope you are enjoying your summer.